Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Take Off!

Getting on the road was actually kinda stressful. I was gonna spend the night at Dan's parents house with him then get up and go but the night before we left I simply could not find him anywhere! His phone had died and no one seemed to know where he was so I had to do some searching which eventually led me to nothing so I just fell asleep on Andrew Belmonts couch, still unaware of where Dan had gone. I later found out that he had lost his keys at someones house and his phone had died so he was up till like 2 or maybe even 3 in the morning looking for his keys! Well he found them and made it back to his parents house. In the morning I did those final checks then tried calling Dan again, this time he answered and I could tell he had been up pretty late. He told me his story which made me feel pretty bad for him. The poor creature. Well I made it to his house where we said bye to his parents then freakin started the trip! - Kenner

No comments:

Post a Comment