Friday, May 22, 2009

I can smell it

I made it to STG and have already been making some preparations for the trip. I installed the rack that I got from The Scooter Lounge and it looks great! I attached a milk carton deally for added storage space. I also ran to Walmart and bought a bunch of safety and repair items for the trip. Hopefully all goes well and we make it without any issues but it's better safe than sorry. Once Dan gets here I'll add some pictures and make this look a little nicer. That's about it for now. Stay tuned. -Kenner Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. that really is the perfect picture. high five ariane. you should cut out the background and put something scenic behind you. i'm just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, that car port says it all. Adventure, scandal, passion. There will be no changing of the background.

    ReplyDelete