Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Road Demons


Snow Canyon Warriors?

Mt. Pleasant was nice when we pulled in but by the time we got out of town it was POURING rain, I mean, it was really coming down. We could see the sunlight on the road a few miles out so we pushed Lady Laser as hard as she could which was good and bad I suppose. We were able to get out of the rain fast enough, about 5 minutes, but we got nailed...hard. This was the most painful part of the trip. We were both covering our faces with our hands to avoid the sting of the rain. I of course was driving so I had one hand on the throttle and one on my face. Wow, I remember when we came out of the storm we were both soaked and shaking with cold for at least 10 minutes. This was the last bit of rain we had to deal with the rest of the way home though.

No comments:

Post a Comment